Exclusive rights typically attach to the SAWDIS:
- to produce copies or reproductions of the work and to sell those copies (including, typically, electronic copies)
- to import or export the work
- to create derivative works (works that adapt the original work)
- to perform or display the work publicly
- to sell or assign these rights to others
- to transmit or display
The SAWDIS is not in favour of copyrights on images published on the SAWDIS Blog as it believe that images should be freely available to the general public of this country. However a special request was received from this local enterprise based in Mossel Bay. The SAWDIS has therefore decided to apply copyrights to these images.
The SAWDIS request that the copyright be respected with regard to these images.