SAWDIS Share Buttons

SAWDIS Share Buttons:

16 November 2011

Important Notice: SAWDIS Blog and Twitter will not be updated as from 17 - 22 November 2011

I will be leaving for the NW Cape tomorrow  morning until 22 November 2011.  I will unfortunately be located in and area where there is no Internet or Cellphone reception or connection.  This will result in the fact the the SAWDIS Blog and Twitter accounts cannot be updated for the above period.  Strange that there are still areas in South Africa that have no cellphone reception.  Be as it may this is a reality.  Weather observers must please still send in information and images of weather and disaster events.  Please keep on sending observations and I will update the blog as soon as I am back in civilization.  The outlook for this weekend looks good for possible severe weather events.  If this do develop I will do some storm chasing in the area and will hopefully make my camera work overtime.

I apologize for any inconvenience but I really have no choice in this regard.

- SAWDIS