SAWDIS Share Buttons

SAWDIS Share Buttons:

22 October 2011

ZS1I RADIO AND ELECTRONIC ONLINE SWAP MEET ITEMS FOR DISPOSAL


I have listed the first Job-Lot of amateur radio and electronic equipment for disposal on my new ZS1I Swap Meet Blog. All items appear in photo format and all offers will be considered. Items inclued: Balun, Folded Dipole Antenna, Test equipment, Components etc. Too many to mention here.

Swap items will be listed this coming week.  This is not your ordinary Swop Shop or Ham Ads.  Here you will find a wide variety of radio and electronic equipment and parts.  Some new and some used. Items will include some home-built or homebrewed electronic equipment.  Do not miss the daily updates.  You can subscribe to receive updates via email.

The Swap Meet will be run on a first come first serve basis. There are no guarantees on any items unless specifically stated.  Postage and Packing will be carried by  the new owner.

Please note that I am NOT a Radio Dealer nor do my activities constitute a Business. This blog  constitute an activity conducted primarily for private pleasure, recreation, research and development. I am not interested in making a profit and any swaps. This blog enable me to further my Research and Development studies, benefiting the SAWDIS and enabling me to produce more SAWDIS projects for  Radio Amateurs and Electronic Enthusiasts. Your contribution towards Research and Development is highly appreciated!!

Click HERE to visit the ZS1I RADIO AND ELECTRONIC ONLINE SWAP MEET