SAWDIS Share Buttons

SAWDIS Share Buttons:

20 August 2011

Important Notice: SAWDIS

Well I am back in paradise after a visit to Cape Town this past few days.  I must admit that it was quite a few frustrating days but in the end worth the while.  I unfortunately struggled to update the Blog and Twitter at times due to the lack of signal in the area where I stayed.  This was most frustrating but on the other hand I needed some time out to enjoy the few days without having to spend to much time in front of the computer.  Luckily there was not much happening weather- and disaster wise except for a small cold front that moved in over the Cape.

I apologize if the SAWDIS Blog did not live up to expectations the last few days but unfortunately this happens from time to time.  Well it is now back to business as usual for the SAWDIS.