SAWDIS Share Buttons

SAWDIS Share Buttons:

26 July 2011

Update: Search and Rescue: Taxi stuck in the snow since yesterday in Van Reenens Pass

The SAWDIS received the following heart-warming  email:

Hello Johan

I would like to thank you a lot for the assisting me on saving my wife pregnant my son three years old  and her two sister the other one with 25 days old child .They were rescued around 1PM they were taken to a near by garage in Harrismith and they are now safe 

Philani Nkosi 


GREAT GREAT NEWS Philani!!!!
We rejoice in your happiness that your family are safe.
I take no credit in this rescue mission. Several roll players were involved in the rescue mission, too many to mention but I will convey your thanks and appreciation to all of them.
Keep well and safe.
Regards
JOHAN TERBLANCHE
FOUNDER: SA WEATHER AND DISASTER INFORMATION SERVICE
MOSSEL BAY

SAWDIS: The SAWDIS would like to thank all roll players who were involved in this rescue mission.  I  would love to mention all the parties involved but I am scared that I might leave someone out who also played a roll.  Through teamwork Philani's family were rescued.  I salute all the roll players in there effort to rescue this family.